Miele Compact C1 HomeCare Canister Vacuum with Turbo Brush
|Delivery time:||Available In Store Only|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
With its sleek exterior, this vacuum has enough style to blend right into your living room décor, but it also packs enough power to leave your floors sparkling clean time after time. Lightweight and compact, the Compact C1 HomeCare is easy to use and effortless to maneuver across low to Medium-pile carpets, rugs, and smooth floors.
With a 29.5-foot cleaning reach, a flexible vacuum hose, and 360-degree pivoting casters, this compact vacuum helps you achieve a thorough clean quickly and effectively.
Simple Multi-Surface Cleaning
Tired of fighting with your vacuum to clean curtains and lamp shades? Most vacuums have a one-size-fits-all attitude, but the Miele HomeCare offers variable suction control to adjust the motor speed to safely clean everything from carpeting to your lightest weight fabrics. Adjusting the suction power allows you to tailor your cleaning to individual surfaces and ensures a better clean each time you vacuum. The easy-to-use rotary dial gives you quick control over suction power with 6 practical settings:
- Curtains and fabrics
- Upholstery and cushions
- Carpets and rugs
- Lightly soiled carpets
- Tiles and hard floors
- Light, energy-efficient vacuuming with minimal sound
AirClean Filtration for Allergen Control
Not only does the HomeCare give you control over surface dust and dirt, but Miele’s AirClean filtration system captures all that dust inside instead of allowing it to escape back into your air, like many vacuums. Dust and particulates in your air can repeatedly aggravate your allergy and asthma symptoms. This filtration system ensures that 99.7% of fine dust is captured. So the air released is actually cleaner than the room air prior to vacuuming. The AirClean System includes:
- AirClean 3D Efficiency Dustbag - Not just a dustbag, the 3D Efficiency is actually a filter itself, trapping 99.9% of all dust particles. Using self-locking technology, this electrostatically charged dust bag creates an automatic seal, helping you quickly dispose of dirt, dust, and debris without leaks.
- Air Clean Vacuum Filter - This 3-layer filter traps 99.95% of airborne contaminants as small as 0.5 microns and 94% of invisible particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Motor Protection Filter - Protects the vacuum motor from collecting dirt and dust for efficient operation.
Good Housekeeping Seal
The Miele Compact C1 HomeCare Canister Vacuum has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal having been rigorously tested and verified for integrity and performance by the Good Housekeeping Institute. This seal lets you know that the Pure Suction carries a 2 year warranty backed by the GHI in addition to its manufacturer's warranty.
- Combination Floor Tool – Featuring an extendable/retractable bristle strip and wide metal soleplate, glide smoothly over surfaces and transition easily from low-pile carpets to bare flooring. Rubberized wheels protect floors while a thread catcher picks up even pet hair. The dual swivel joint makes this vacuum highly maneuverable so cleaning is a breeze.
- Quiet Operation: At the heart of this vacuum is a 1,200-watt PowerLine Motor system. The tight seal plus perfect airflow ensure strong suction for perfect cleaning even at the lowest power setting. And while powerful, this motor features silence insulation for maximum performance with minimal sound plus a gradual power ramp-up to prevent overheating.
- Telescopic Extension Wand: With 18 adjustable height settings, the lightweight stainless steel wand provides easy cleaning in hard-to-reach places throughout your home.
- Onboard Tools: The convenient VarioClip makes it easy to keep the dusting brush, crevice nozzle, and upholstery tool on hand as you vacuum, for quick access and hassle-free above-floor cleaning.
- Automatic Cord Rewind: Great for compact and tidy storage, this Miele canister vacuum features a one-touch automatic cord rewind button that immediately draws the power cord back into the unit with one swift tap of the toe.
- Change Indicator: The airflow indicator, conveniently located on the front panel of the vacuum, will change from clear to orange when it is time to replace the dustbag.
- Overheat Protection: If the vacuum overheats or if an article blocks the suction hose, the vacuum will automatically power off to prevent overheating.
Things To Consider
- Upgrade Your Filter - Upgrade to the Active HEPA filter for higher allergen filtration or the Active Air Clean Filter for better odor filtration.
- Upgrade Your Floor Brush - Add any of Miele's non-electric floor brushes such as the Parquet Twister for enhanced cleaning power.
What's In The Box?
- Miele Compact C1 HomeCare Canister Vacuum
- Classic Combination Floor Tool
- Flexible Hose
- Telescopic Stainless Steel Wand
- Upholstery Tool
- Crevice Tool
- Dusting Brush with synthetic bristles
- On-Board VarioClip for Tools
- AirClean Filter
- 3D AirClean Dustbag
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's Warranty5 -Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Owner's Manual