Miele Classic C1 Turbo Team Canister Vacuum
|Article number:||SBAN0 - 11181010|
|Delivery time:||Free 3 Day Delivery or Buy Online and Pick-Up in Store or Curbside|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
The Miele Classic C1 Turbo Team Canister Vacuum delivers powerful cleaning and comes equipped with two floorheads plus three on-board tools for effective whole-house cleaning. Packaged in a fun Tech Blue housing, this canister vacuum cleaner is anything but fun for dirt, pet hair, and dust—all for a budget-friendly price.
This canister vacuum cleaner boasts Miele’s 1,200-watt Powerline Motor with easy-start feature for gradual ramp-up. The TurboTeq floorhead has an air-powered spinning brushroll that reliably removes pet hair and dander from carpets and rugs.
Use the simple dial on the canister housing to adjust the suction level to suit the surface you’re cleaning. Six settings allow effective cleaning of every surface in your home—from carpets to curtains.
The Right Tool for the Task
Everyone knows how much easier any job becomes when you have the right tool. In addition to the TurboTeq floorhead, the Classic C1 Turbo Team comes with tools designed for easy use as well as superior results.
- Parquet Floorhead: One of Miele’s customer favorites, this floor tool is ideal for keeping bare floors dust and dirt free. Soft, natural bristles are crenellated to glide over floors without scratching while capturing even fine dust at first pass.
- Stainless Steel Wand: This fully adjustable telescopic wand quickly slides and locks at 15 different heights so you can reach high or low and keep your back and arms comfortable.
- Dusting Brush: Designed with rotation ability, you can safely dust furniture, baseboards, molding, even ornaments and picture frames with ease.
- Crevice Tool: Reach in between sofa cushions, between appliances, and behind furniture with this handy tool.
- Upholstery Tool: Equipped with wide thread lifters, it easily lifts lint and pet hair from upholstered furniture as well as drapes and curtains.
- VarioClip: Attach this to the base of the hose to conveniently carry all your tools on-board.
The Miele Turbo Team canister vacuum has several safety and convenience features which make it an excellent choice for homes with multiple floor surface types and for pet owners as well.
- AirClean Filtration: Miele vacuums are known for their excellent filtration systems. The Turbo Team has the AirClean filter, pre-motor filter, as well as 9-layer filter dustbags which all help to capture and retain fine dust, pollen, and other allergens.
- Practical Locking System: All attachments lock into each other with a click you can hear—nothing comes loose while you’re cleaning.
- Anti-Static Handle: A small metal strip is integrated into the handle and works like a lightening conductor so you’re never shocked by static electricity during use.
- Thermal Protection: You never have to worry about the motor overheating—this fully automatic feature automatically shuts down the motor should the hose or attachment become blocked.
- Parking System: You can hook the floorhead into the slots at the rear and side of the canister vacuum which leaves the wand in a secure place until you’re ready to use again.
- Silence System: A sound-optimized motor and integrated insulation result in pleasantly quiet operation.
The Miele Classic C1 Turbo Team Canister Vacuum is a powerful ally when it comes to battling dust, dirt, and pet hair. Equipped with 2 floorhead plus 3 additional tools and 6 suction settings, you can enjoy effective whole-house cleaning.
Things to Consider
- Filtration: If you’re dealing with pet or other household odors, you can purchase the Active AirClean filter with carbon. For homes with allergy-sufferers, the HEPA AirClean filter is the perfect choice.
What's In The Box?
- Miele Classic C1 Turbo Team Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Turboteq Floorhead STB 305-3
- Small Parquet Floorhead SBB Parquet-3
- Upholstery Brush
- Crevice Too
- Dusting Brush
- Hose and Extension Wand
- AirClean Filter
- 1 3D AirClean GN Dustbag
- Owner's Manual
Manufacturer's Warranty1 Year
- Owner's Manual
- Owner Manual - Turboteq Floor Tool